Supporting people in their move from a congregated setting to a life of their choosing in their own home
Supporting people who have moved from a congregated setting to become an integral member of their local community
Working with people to develop the skills that will enable and empower them to live an ordinary life at home, at the heart of their family and community.
Working with individuals to broaden their opportunities to live meaningful lives and have valued social roles in a way that best suits and supports them, including:
- Transition to Community Living
- Community Inclusion
- Access to Housing Supports
- Supported Self-Directed Living
- Communication supports through ISL-Irish Sign Language
- Supported Employment
- Access to Education & Training
Services are delivered by a highly trained Professional support team.